Course Rules & Regulations
- Proper attire is required for all players.
- Non-collared shirts, tank tops, halter-tops, cutoffs, sweat pants, tennis or other athletic shorts, and bathing suits are not permitted on the golf courses or practice facilities.
- Denim is permitted on the golf course, practice facilities and in The Grill.
- For gentlemen, shirts with collars or mock collars and sleeves, slacks, and golf shorts no shorter than one hand length above the top of the knee are considered proper attire.
- For ladies, slacks, Capri’s, skirts, dresses and blouses and shirts with or without collars and shirts with or without sleeves are considered proper attire. Skirts, skorts and shorts shall be no shorter than one hand length above the top of the knee.
- Golf Attire is acceptable in the Golf Shop, Locker Rooms, and The Grill at any time of day.
- No metal spikes may be worn on the golf course and practice areas. Only “soft spike” or spike-less golf shoes or other approved shoes shall allowed.
We believe the golf course should be played in 4 hours. Members and their guests are encouraged to play "ready" golf. Prepare for the shot you will play next on the way to your ball. A player should play when it is safe and practical……not always waiting for the player furthest from the hole to play first.
Rental clubs are available in the Golf Shop for guests of members. Please contact the Golf Shop to reserve.
Players stopping between nines and unduly delaying play will lose their position on the golf course. Permission must be granted by the Golf Shop before continuing play.
Permission must be granted from the Golf Shop to start on any hole other than #1 tee.
Groups with 3 to 5 players will have priority on the course, singles or twosome may be allowed at the discretion of the Golf Shop staff. Additionally, at the discretion of the Golf Shop staff, sixsomes may be permitted during Standard Time. Groups of more than 6 players are NOT permitted at any time on the golf course.
Repair all divots in the fairways and ball marks on the greens. Sand bottles to fill divots are provided on the carts and refill stations for the bottles are located at the tee boxes on holes #7, 10 & 14.
Report any damage to carts or golf course to the Golf Shop staff.
The Driving Range closes one(1) hour before sunset, year round.
When there are four players in a group, only two(2) carts will be allowed. If there are five players in a group, only three(3) carts will be alllowed. There is a maximum of three(3) carts per group. Golf Carts should be parked on the cart paths at the tee boxes and when parked at the green. Players are asked to adhere to the 90º rule for carts, unless conditions restrict golf carts to the CART PATHS ONLY. Golfers must be 16 years of age, with a valid driver’s license to drive a golf cart.
Take advantage of the convenience of storing your clubs at the club. The Golf Shop staff will place a bag tag on your clubs with your name and bag location number. If you have a tee time scheduled, your clubs will be loaded on a golf cart, 1 hour prior to your tee time. If you are arrive to use the practice areas, check in the Golf Shop and a staff member will get your clubs brought to you. Following each use of your clubs, they will be cleaned and organized in your bag and securely stored in the bag room. The fee is $150 annually.
Private lockers are available in the Men's & Ladies Locker Rooms. The convenience of having an extra change of clothes, shoes, personal items, etc. may fit your life. To arrange a locker & personal lock code, please see the Membership Office. The fee is $150 annually.
*All reciprocal guests must have the Golf Professional at their home club contact the Golf Shop to arrange playing privileges.
Arrangements for a tee time may be made one week in advance.
Members may purchase 12 guest fees packages in the Golf Shop for $720.00.
These non-refundable Guest Passes may be used Tues-Sun.